Friday, December 31, 2010

CC303/Blue Magic


This is my first attempt at the "Black Magic" technique, which was a feature on SCS this week. I used Night of Navy instead of black, to coincide with the color challenge of Old Navy Delight. It was super easy...here is the link to the tutorial http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/blackmagic/

Stamps: SU Apple Blossoms
Ink: SU Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, White Craft
Paper: SU Night of Navy, Old Olive, White, Sunny Garden DP, Petals and Paisleys DP
Etc: Punches, Nestabilities, 1/8 in. Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, prismacolor pencils (Orange Sunrise and Limepeel), white gel pen, and pearls

3 comments:

  1. You are so good about trying the new stuff girl. I like the look and love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so cute. I am going to have to give this a try. Great job on keeping up on the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this technique but your card turned out GORGEOUS! Will have to add it to my must try list.

    ReplyDelete