Saturday, January 15, 2011

Guess who got new toys?!!

Hi!

A very simple and quick card today for a couple of challenges on SCS. One was to use butterflies...check, and one was to find inspiration from a fingernail design site....check! Here is a link to the site...my nail was #0267

Now, as for new toys, I just picked up the butterfly stamp at JoAnn's...on sale, yay! And the same day my new Nestabilities dies arrived...I just LOVE this lacey circle die! I have been on a craft spending freeze for awhile now, but I got a check from doing jury duty (thank goodness I wasn't selected for the trial...a murder case expected to last for 4 months. That would've been interesting, but really difficult too.), so I spent it on one of my favorite supplies. Sigh..new dies are coming out too...one is a lattice rectangle that is just beautiful! Do you have a favorite Nestabilities die?

Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Inkadinkado, PTI Butterfly set (Butterfly Kisses?)...sentiment
Ink: SU Night of Navy
Paper: SU Crumb Cake & Night of Navy
Etc.: Lacey Circle & Circle Nestabilities, Sakura Stardust pen, prismacolor pencil, and my faithful Stampamajig

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an awesome stamp girl! and new Nesties? I am saving my money for SU stuff, maybe for my BD I will ask for Nesties. I can cut the stuff with my Cricut but I love the embossed look! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love that it is blue. hehehe Love the new Nestie too, going to have look for that one. Not sure I could give you a favorite though as I love them all. LOL

    ReplyDelete