Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Heart Fall-To-Layouts!



I wasn't sure if I would like this FTL from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog, but was very happy to have combined it with the Free For All challenge on SCS, to use something pink (like that's a problem! LOL), something purple and a heart! This card is 5 1/2 x 3, so the squares are 1 1/2 inches. I need easy math. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: SU Watercolor Trio (sentiment)
Ink: SU Rich Razzleberry
Paper: SU Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade DP
Etc: MS border punch, heart punches

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I have this layout sitting on my table just waiting for me to do something with it. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, don't you just love Razzleberry?

    I saw this challenge and just haven't gotten to it. Missed the Mojo Monday one too. oh well, at least I am doing the SCS ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a great job with the sketch. another great mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete