Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love You!


G'day, as my Aussie friend would say! Here is a Valentine that I made for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. I case'd a St. Patrick's day card, changing up the colors and the theme. Such a versatile layout, I'm sure I'll use it again! Here is the original

I just got that DP last week, and it was a big deal...I only bought ONE piece! I always buy DP in even numbers...lol...and then usually don't use all of it. Pretty cool that it's a horizontal print, as is the one Tracy used. The flip side is a pearlescent white..which is what I used for the square..not sure you can tell in the photo.

Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your pairing of colors!! This is gorgeous! And what a great idea! Might have to case you sister!

    ReplyDelete