Monday, January 10, 2011

Mojo Monday!


No snow day here in California, but it was really cold outside....a good day to stay inside and stamp! My craft room is a mess, but I am happy to be back " in the zone" again. This card was made using the Mojo Monday sketch #173 and inspired by this gorgeous Greenhouse Garden DP.

Thanks for looking!

Stamps: SU Friends Never Fade, PTI Mixed Messages
Ink: SU Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Paper: SU cardstock in Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and Greenhouse Garden DP
Etc.: markers, nestabilities die, taffeta ribbon, pearls, SU butterfly embosslet

3 comments:

  1. I love that image, and I love how you tied it together. Will see if I have time to do this and the CAS challenge tomorrow, oh yeah and whatever else is posted tomorrow. You've created a monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, did I mention I love those butterflies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bold and cheerful - the butterflies are a terrific take on the sketch. Wish I'd thought of this haha! VEry nice, Lisa.

    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete