Friday, January 21, 2011

Verve Sketch Week 1

Biggest card I've ever made! LOL! Hi..thanks for visiting! I am enjoying the blogging thing...it's definitely keeping me motivated to stamp. :) This is a Verve sketch, found on SCS...there's even a badge on the side now..just click on that to check out the sketches. If you participate weekly, you could even win a stamp set...how's that for movtivation?! Although I did ink up one of my two Verve sets for this card, you can use any products. The card is 8x4...and I even have pink envelopes in this size! :)
Thanks for looking!


Stamps: Verve Thankful Blossoms
Ink: black, SU Melon Mambo
Paper: black cs, Melon Mambo DP
Etc.: Nestabilities dies, black rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Love the sketch but what a BIG card!! Pink Envelopes to match? Of course you have them!

    ReplyDelete