Monday, March 21, 2011

Use It Tuesday Sketch

It has been so long since I've posted, I almost forgot what to do! This card is for my sistah Julie who joined me in a challenge to get crackin' on the Use It Tuesday sketch. We also added the stipulation that it should be in pastels, minus pink or blue, our favorite colors. No Pink? Yes..that is why it took soooo long! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Welcome back and thanks for looking!


Stamps: SU Simple Friendship
Ink: SU Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana
Cardstock: white, Amethyst, Celery, Banana
Etc.: ribbon, embossing folder, Nestabilities dies, rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. OOh, I really like how this turned out. Very spring like. It was a hard but fun challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFL! Glad you are in recovery, girl! I was wondering what happened to you! In shock from no pink?! Great job on the sketch! So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with this sketch and I love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete