Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life's a Beach

  The beach sounds pretty good right now!   This stamp set was free from Gina K Designs, and I immediately thought of this sketch.  Unfortunately, that site is meant for SU only products, and the only thing from SU that I used was Very Vanilla and Not Quite Navy cardstock.   What a mishmash of products...patterned paper from M's (scrapbooking kit), CM circle punches, PTI sentiment, Memento ink and Twistel...anyone remember that from the old days?  It's twisted paper that looks like raffia when untwisted.   This is one of my OWH cards...trying for a little more masculine than my normal flowery/butterfly/pink cards.   If I were to make it again, I'd try kraft instead of vanilla.

Thanks for looking! :)
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and beachy. Great job. Your mojo is really flowing. :)

    ReplyDelete