Sunday, June 24, 2012

New challenge...Dynamic Duos

    When my boys were around 4 & 2 yrs old, they were Batman and Robin for Halloween, but the younger was Batman and the older was Robin..my Dynamic Duo...that's what that phrase makes me think of!  And if I were more computer savvy, I'd scan a photo and post it too, but I'm not  

  Anyway, after my little trip down memory lane, I used this Dynamic Duo challenge, but messed up and used Sahara Sand instead of River Rock.  Then my idea of inking up the U and kissing off the ink with that Hero Arts Envelope Pattern background stamp didn't work out...I could not get it to work for anything...maybe due to the felt texture of the ink pad?   The first draft also had the corners of all the layers snipped...oh it was horrible!    Oh well, another card for the troops :)

  Next time I will pay attention and use the correct colors for the challenge.  I do like the simplicity of just 2 colors plus a neutral.

  Thanks for looking!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment