Friday, July 6, 2012

Freedom Isn't Free

   Happy (belated) Independence Day!    We had a quiet day at home with our oldest son and his delightful new girlfriend (it's SO nice to have girls in the house!), then I was off to work, so missed the fireworks.    Our nephew is in Afghanistan, so he was on our minds...hopefully he's returning to the USA next month!   I was going to send this card to OWH, but I think it'll go to him instead.  :)

   This is based on Fall-to-Layout #197, using Real Red, White and Pacific Point, as well as a couple new stamp sets from PTI, Military Stars and Military Hero (sentiment).   I plan to use these a lot for OWH!  If you can see it, I also used a new star embossing folder from Paper Studio.   An easy and flat card!

Thanks for looking!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What a great card. I am sure your Nephew will love it. Like the changes you made to your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the changes AND the Card! Love the stars!

    ReplyDelete