Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dare To Ink Those Stamps!

 Hello!  After agreeing that we have a bazillion stamps that could use more love, my friend Julie and I decided to embark on a journey to ink up all of our stamps!  Now, this will take a long time, years maybe, but we jumped in at the beginning of Sept. and chose one set to start with.   Mine was Happy Fall Y'all, and I've already posted a couple cards using that set.  Here are a couple more:

I left off the Y'all on this sentiment by putting a piece of scotch tape over it when I inked the stamp, then removed the tape and stamped!  A cool trick I just learned recently.    The leaves are from the set, cut out and popped up, and the paper is from Gina K Designs.

This card was inspired by Julie's spotlighting card that she sent me.  (not on her blog yet or I'd link it)  I masked the pumpkins and paper pieced the orange one. 

So, now I'm putting this stamp set away, feeling like I gave it some love.   Onto the next set.....

Thanks for looking!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these cards. I wanna play the challenge. Explain the rules again.
    Good job

    ReplyDelete